Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of the Registrar



How do I address a package that I want to send to my student? 
By viewing the Skidmore Post Office website.

My student is a First-Year and I wondered who to contact for general first year related questions? 
Visit the First Year Experience website for general information or call  518-580-8111.

When is Parents weekend? 
Please visit the Office of Alumni Affairs & College Events website.

Where can I find information regarding Commencement/Graduation?
By visiting the Commencement website.

How do I receive my student’s grades each semester?
Ask your student to set up proxy access for you.  Additional information and instructions are available here -

Academic Resource:

Where do I go to find answers to registration questions?  
Registration questions and answers are found on the Web Registration Step by Step page.

Where do I go to change my Advisor?
Complete the Change of Advisor Form, and return it to the Office of Academic Advising in StarbuckCenter, 2nd Floor. 

Where can I find the Academic Calendar?
On the Registrar's welcome page, called Dates and Deadlines.

How do I send an official transcript to another institution? 
All transcript requests are ordered online by following this link.

Unofficial Transcripts are available to current students only for viewing and printing.  You can either login to the student system and select the Unofficial Transcript link.

What do I do if I don’t have the required pre-req to enroll in a class?
Obtain the Instructor’s permission on the Course Registration form and submit it to the Registrar’s office in Starbuck Center, 2nd floor.  

How do I declare my major or minor?
Visit the Online Forms located on the Registrar’s webpage and select the appropriate form.

I plan on taking summer courses at another university.  Is there a form to complete?
In order to ensure you will receive credit, please follow directions on the Transfer Credit Approval Form .  


Where is the Registrar's Office located?
The office is located in Starbuck Center on the 2nd floor.  Starbuck Center is located next to the Dining Hall, in-between Kimball Hall and Wilmarth Hall.  Campus Map

Who handles lost/found items?
Campus Safety maintains a lost and found bin in their office, which is located in the basement ofJonsson Tower.  Their non-emergency phone number is 580-5567.

Who do I contact for log in problems?
The Information Technology Department will assist you with any computer related issues.  

I have a question about my billing statement and wonder who to talk to about it?
Student Account information can be found within the Bursar’s Office at or by calling 

Where can a student make copies of their forms?  
Visit the Skidmore Shop in Case Center during their regular business hours. 

Who do I talk to about campus student employment?
Opportunities are posted online at Student Employment.

I’d like to speak to someone about my room assignment.
Many questions can be answered on the Residential Life website, or you can contact them at (518) 580-5765.

I’ve lost my ID card or would like to add money to my card.  
Please contact the Card Office's website or call 580-5854.

Where can I find the college events calendar?