Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of the Registrar


We are currently working remotely, therefore transcripts may take longer than usual to reach their destination.  Also, our office is closed so transcripts cannot be picked up at the office.  Please do not choose that option when completing your request.  


Problem with your login? use the Non-Mat Transcript Request form which does not require a login but requires a signed release.  A picture from your phone of a hand written note with your signature will be accepted for the time being.  

Note: When making a request your recipient address becomes your mailing label to avoid delays please make sure it is accurate.  Have a question check the Transcript FAQS or email

Current Students   
Obtain unofficial transcript here

We do not have the capability to email grades or send digital transcripts.

  • Alumni: Request a Transcript
    For official and unofficial transcripts (1986 forward). Login is required. If you just established a Skidmore Connect account logout. Click on link above. Next page click on heading, then login to Skidmore Connect. Your personal information will appear. Scroll down and continue with request. Unofficial transcript prior to 1986 use the Non-Mat Transcript request form-manual process.
  • Non-mat Transcript Request Form
    This form is to be used ONLY by non-matriculated students, and former Skidmore students unable to obtain Skidmore Connect logins from the Alumni Affairs Office.
  • Transcript Request w/signed Release Form
    This form is to be used ONLY by colleges, universities or businesses who are requesting an official transcript, on behalf of the student, and have a signed student release form.