Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Summer Sessions
COVID-19 UPDATE: On April 13, the College announced its decision to cancel Summer Session 1 and Summer Session 2 courses for 2020. The courses will not be offered online. Summer internships-for-credit and independent studies remain as options for Skidmore students for this summer and may be arranged through the normal processes detailed here.

Employees or employee dependents

Employees and employee dependents who wish to enroll in summer courses must complete two steps:

  1.  Complete a Skidmore College internal tuition grant request and send it directly to the Office of Human Resources. 
  2. Skidmore students must register online using the master schedule and Banner self service on the registrar's website; visiting summer students must complete an online visiting student application.
  3. Any dependent of a Skidmore faculty or staff member may submit the Internal Tuition Grant Application directly to the Human Resources office. Once approved you will receive an emailed confirmation.

summer chemistry