summer Housing for 2020 is coming soon! Below is 2019 info, subject to change.
Student Summer Housing Overview
We are thrilled you are planning on joining us on campus this summer! Whether you are taking a class, doing research or working to support our campus, Skidmore and Saratoga Springs are the places to be for an unforgettable summer!
Important Dates for Summer 2019
- February 1: Summer Sessions course registration opens
- March 4: Housing Application opens
- May 6: Housing Application deadline for Session 1 (May 26 - June 29) and Session 1 & 2 ( May 26 - August 4)
- June 9: Housing Application deadline for Session 2 (June 30 - August 3)
Move-In and Move-Out Dates
- May 26: Summer Session 1 & 3 Move-In
- June 29: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- June 30: Summer Session 2 Move-In
- August 4: Summer Session 2 & 3 Move-Out
- Housing after August 3 is considered a late departure and requires prior approval. Please contact us if you require housing after this date.
See more dates in the full Summer Week Calendar.
Housing Cancellation Deadlines and No Shows
Students wishing to cancel their housing must request a cancellation by May 16 for Session 1 arrival, or by June 20 for Session 2 arrival. Cancellations received after the specified dates may be subject to a cancellation fee of $250 applied to your Skidmore Student Account.
- Students who no show for their summer housing will be subject to a fee of $250
Meal Plan Change and Cancellation Deadline
- Students living in apartments and residence halls** may change their meal plan no
- Session 1 - Saturday, June 1
- Session 2 - Saturday, July 6
Summer Student Housing is available to
- Students enrolled in Skidmore College Summer Sessions Classes for credit
- Students participating in Summer Collaborative Research
- Students enrolled in a Skidmore sponsored internship or Skidmore Independent Study
- Student employees working on campus (must be verified by supervisor)
- Undergraduate visiting students and interns Click Here
- Please contact us if you are not sure of your eligibility.
Students are housed based on their purpose on campus
- Students are grouped based on arrival and departure dates, but you may request to live with others with the same housing dates when you apply. EXCEPTION: Collaborative Research participants are housed together.
- Requests for roommates/housemates with different housing dates will not be honored. May graduates are housed with non-Skidmore students.
- Limited substance free and quiet housing is available. Please note this may impact roommate preferences.
How to Apply
- Read over Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Review Student Summer Housing Dates and take note of the sessions you will require housing for.
- Submit an Online Application. Housing for Summer 2019 is full.
- Please contact us immediately to request any changes to be made to your housing dates after your application is submitted.
Questions, Clarifications, Concerns? Please Contact Us
Office of Residential Life
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866