Services for Employers
Recruiting through Skidmore's Career Development Center helps employers introduce themselves to students early in their career and access a talented pool of prospective employees. In addition to the services below, we offer flexible, custom-designed programs to meet your special recruiting needs.
- Campus interviewing helps your organization interview a full schedule of applicants in beautiful Saratoga
- On-site interviews offers the convenience of interviewing selected candidates at your office, either
in person or via Skype. We set up an online resume collection for interested students,
and you select those applicants you wish to interview.
- Campus information sessions enhance student awareness of your company and promote future opportunities.
- Campus information tables are booked in high traffic locations such as Case Center, Skidmore's bustling, campus-activities
building, and the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall Atrium, to allow for spontaneous, informal
interactions with a broad range of students.
- Job and internship postings can be listed in our online recruiting system, e-mailed to students and alumni, and promoted through our online social media. We can send resumes to you in one batch or on a rolling basis. Click here to post a job or an internship. You can also post your own jobs through our online jobs portal, Skidmore Handshake.
There is no fee to participate in any of our recruiting programs or to list a position.
Prior to posting a position with the Career Development Center, please take a moment to review information on the U.S. Department of Labor's Internship Programs Under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Please contact Pam Fisher or 518-580-8265 if you have any questions or need assistance.