Executive Director, Salmagundi
B.A., Skidmore College
Office: Palamountain 327
Phone: (518) 580-5186
- EN 379: Poetry Workshop
- EN 381: Advanced Projects in Writing
- EN 381P: Advanced Projects in Writing Poetry
- Poetry and Poetry Writing
- Little Magazines
- the Publishing World
- Art and Culture
- translation from Italian and Spanish
- Poetry Staff member of the New York State Summer Writers Institute.
- To Forget Venice (University of Chicago Press, 2014)
- Honey with Tobacco (University of Chicago Press, 2007)
- Hard Bread (University of Chicago Press, 2002).
- Essays, interviews, translations and poems have appeared in Paris Review, The New Republic, Raritan, Slate, Guernica, Sewanee Review, Southern Review, Partisan Review,Ontario Review, New England Review and other magazines as well as in the following anthologies: Gondola, Signori Gondola: Poesia Americana Ispirata da Venezia (American Poetry Inspired by Venice, Supernova Edizioni, 2007) and Women's Work (Seren Books, 2009).