Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
International Students and Scholars

Visa Information

International Students
Visa/Employment information for non-US citizens studying or working at Skidmore College

Skidmore College is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non immigrant alien students.

International student and scholar advisors can advise students (and their families or dependents) on issues related to the F-1 and J-1 visa programs.