Health and Safety
- Skidmore College Health Services can provide physicals required by some programs, as well as administer most required
- SAFETI Clearinghouse covers many safety issues for students abroad
- TripPrep.com is a guide to health and safety in more than 220 countries.
- Travel Clinic provides information on travel related health matters.
- Study Abroad Safety Handbook from the Center for Global Education, this handbook provides resources and preparation tips for students considering study abroad and parents trying to help them.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) site provides information on what vaccinations are necessary or suggested before traveling to certain countries. Additionally, it provides travel notices about current health issues in specific countries.