Dean of Students and Vice President for Student Affairs
The Dean of Students and Vice President for Student Affairs oversees a broad range of programs and services designed to promote academic success, cocurricular life, and personal development.
If you are uncertain whom you should contact about a specific question or a problem, the Dean's office can help you get in touch with the right office staff.
Student Affairs Division
In support of Skidmore College’s mission, “to educate a diverse population of talented students,” the Division of Student Affairs works with all College departments to create an integrated living and learning liberal arts experience.
At Skidmore, everyone deserves access to the highest levels of excellence in education:
- Learning is a communal endeavor where we all learn from and teach each other.
- Learning happens in all dimensions: intellectual, emotional, physical, social, professional, and spiritual.
- Learning is a dynamic and integrative process of exploration across barriers and divisions.
- Learning happens everywhere and requires opportunities, challenges, disappointments, and defeats.
- Learning promotes growth, transformation, and the continuous interaction and meaning making of self, other, and communities.
Taxi and CDTA Bus schedules for Skidmore College
Student Opportunity Funds
Students may request financial support of worthwhile student co-curricular and leadership initiatives.
Submit your application to the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs, Case 313.
Please note the following submission deadlines:
- Fall Deadline: Nov. 5, 2019
- Spring Deadline: March 4, 2020