Skidmore College Compensation and Position Description Information
- HR101 Compensation at Skidmore 2020: This is an overview of the non-faculty compensation process at Skidmore along with info regarding the position description process and how salary ranges are created.
- Non-Faculty Compensation 2018: This is the annual overview and update to keep employees informed about Skidmore's
- Total Compensation Framework: This is the master document that outlines Skidmore's philosophy regarding total compensation, which includes wages, benefits, professional development and all other aspects of a total compensation package.
POSITION DESCRIPTION PROCESS AND TOOLS
- Position Description Process
- Position Description Development Guide
- Position Description Template
- Sample Position Description
Other Compensation-related Resources
Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt vs. nonexempt information)
- Link to IRS Withholding Calculator
Use this calculator to avoid having too much or too little federal income tax withheld from your pay.