Below are some helpful links for new and current employees.
Forms and Benefits
- My Employment Information: Manage your benefits options, personal information, payroll statements and more through this online interface.
- Employment Forms: Here you may download any of the required forms for new or current employees, including state and federal tax forms.
- Skidmore's Benefits Plan Information: Skidmore College is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to our non-union employees at all levels.
- Retirement Planning Information: This link offers you resources to begin exploring your retirement planning options.
Policies and Training
- Policies and Procedures: Know more about the policies that govern our campus.
- Social Media at Skidmore: These social media guidelines will be helpful for anyone posting on social media sites in any capacity.
- EEO and Diversity: Learn more about Skidmore's efforts toward fostering a diverse and inclusive community in which members develop their abilities to live in a complex and interconnected world.
- Education and Development: HR offers a variety of educational programs are offered throughout the year. These programs are geared toward staff development.
- Committee Representation by Staff: A list of college committees at Skidmore.
- Relocating to the Area: A list of helpful sites with information about local schools, taxes, cost of living data, maps and area statistics.
- Payroll and Holiday Calendars: Download PDFs to help you keep track of important dates.
- Local and Regional Cultural Resources Guide: A quick look at what our region has to offer to individuals with various tastes and cultural backgrounds.
- Staff Advisory Group: The Skidmore Staff Advisory Group helps to promote a positive and collaborative work
environment and provides a platform for communication between staff members and senior
- Black Faculty and Staff Group: The mission of the Black Faculty and Staff Group is to strengthen relationships and
foster a sense of community and mutual support among Black people within the Skidmore
College community through social gatherings, networking, mentoring and coalition-building.
Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at 518-580-5800.