Skidmore students have FREE, 24/7 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform from TimelyMD, designed for college students. Students do not need insurance to access TimelyCare services. Download the app here.
As part of Skidmore’s partnership with TimelyMD, students have access to services in TimelyCare, including:
- TalkNow:-24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at any time. Students can connect to TalkNow within minutes to discuss any level of concern, from conflicts with roommates to more serious mental health crises.
- Scheduled Counseling: Skidmore students can schedule up to 12 telehealth counseling visits with a licensed mental health provider, in New York or anywhere in the United States. Choose the day, time and mental health provider that work best for you from an experienced and diverse group of professional clinicians. All services are fully covered-no need to use insurance or pay any type of fee.
- Self-Care Content:Visit the “Explore” page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Students have access to TimelyCare services 365 days a year. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support! Visit timelycare.com/skidmore to get started.
TimelyCare is a virtual health andwell-being platform available 24/7 for Skidmore students.
Any enrolled Skidmore student can use TimelyCare.
There is no cost to enrolled Skidmore students.
With TimelyCare, you will have free, 24/7 access to providers from anywhere in the United States, regardless of your insurance status. So, you’ll never have to spend time or money looking for care, whether you’re on or off campus.
TimelyCare providers are licensed mental health providers trained to offer support and intervention for a wide range of common mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, interpersonal conflicts and stress management. Your TimelyCare provider will do an initial assessment in your first tele-therapy session and together, you will decide on the best course of treatment.
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
- Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that works best for you.
- Self-Care Content: Visit the Explore page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content.