Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis, beginning in early March, and continue until the program is full. As spaces are limited, students are strongly encouraged to submit their application materials by May 1. The application deadline for students who are also applying for financial aid is April 1. Please contact us regarding space availability after May 1.
Students who meet eligibility requirements must complete an online application form and send supporting application materials to the Pre-College Program to apply for admission. See the Application page for details.
- High school students currently in their sophomore, junior or senior year are eligible to apply as residential students.
- Residential students are required to enroll in two courses.
For more information visit the Residential Life page
- High school students currently in their sophomore, junior or senior year are eligible to apply as non-residential commuter students.
- Current high school freshman may apply as commuter students only.
- Local students who wish to enroll in the program as commuter students may enroll in either one or two courses.
Day/commuter students are welcome and encouraged to join program activities and events along with their residential peers.
For more information visit the Commuting Students page.
In accordance with federal regulations, all non-U.S. citizens must have a student
visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa.
If you are an international student, please visit our International Students page.
If you have any questions, contact us at 518-580-5457 or email@example.com.