Student Academic Services (SAS)
Frequently Asked Questions
Other Questions or Concerns?
Please contact SAS at SASPeerTutoring@skidmore.edu
How does Peer Academic Coaching differ from Peer Tutoring?
- Peer Academic Coaching goes beyond traditional tutoring. In addition to content support, PACs help students develop their study skills through activities like small group chapter reviews, note-taking tips, study guide workshops, games, exam review, and more!
When/where are these sessions held?
- Please click here to view the Peer Academic Coaching calendar.
Who are the coaches?
- Please click here to meet our Peer Academic Coaches.
Do I have to sign up?
- No, anyone can attend a Peer Academic Coaching session. Stay for five minutes or the full two hours!
How do I stay updated about PAC events?
- You can check our website for calendar updates. Also, PAC Captains email their calendars monthly. If you’d like to be added to the email list, please contact the PAC Captain.