The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) at Skidmore College conducts research that supports the College's mission of preparing liberally educated graduates. Research informed by the College's goals, aspirations, and strategic priorities assists the College's administrative and faculty leadership in planning, decision-making, resource allocation and policy development. The findings from OIR studies and assessments support continuing efforts to sustain and improve the educational quality and operational effectiveness of Skidmore College.
For specific details on how Institutional Research accomplishes its mission, please view the full Mission Statement.
News and Announcements
- Feb 18, 2014 - NSSE and FSSE 2013 Report is available.
- Feb 18, 2014 - Official Spring 2014 enrollments are posted.
- Dec 18, 2013 - Common Data Set 2013-14 is available.
- Oct 11, 2013 - Official Fall 2013 enrollments are posted.
- Sept 17, 2013 - Withdrawn Student Report 2006-2010 is available.
- June 08, 2012 - OIR recently developed a new Mission Statement.