The Skidmore Fund touches every aspect of campus life and gives the College the resources to fund our most critical priorities, every day, for everyone.
- Twenty percent. That’s how much more Skidmore spends on each student over and above tuition. The Skidmore Fund and endowment income make up that critical difference
- Gifts enhance students’ educational experiences and provide support for world-class faculty
- Alumni participation is factored into college rankings, and as Skidmore's rankings rise, so does the value of a Skidmore degree
- Maintain the best possible campus facilities for academics, the arts, and athletics
- Recruit and retain exceptional faculty
- Expand integrative-learning experiences outside the classroom
- Increase campus sustainability
- Provide financial aid for talented students
How You Can Help
- Up to $2,499 is pooled with gifts from other donors to support all aspects of a Skidmore education
- $2,500+ provides a leadership gift and membership in the President’s Society (sliding scale for recent graduates)
- $5,000+ funds a career-related internship, a SEE-Beyond stipend, or a named seat in the Arthur Zankel Music Center*
- $10,000+ provides scholarship support or funds a collaborative research project for next summer*
*These examples represent just a few of the opportunities available
To make a gift, please visit our website or call the Office of Advancement at 518-580-5660.