The Skidmore Fund touches every aspect of campus life, enhancing educational experiences, supporting world-class faculty and giving the College the resources to fund our most critical priorities, every day.
- Twenty percent. That’s how much more it costs to educate each student above and beyond tuition. Gifts for the Fund make up that difference
- Every gift—at every level—matters. As participation grows, so does the impact for students
- Maintain the best possible campus facilities for academics, the arts and athletics
- Recruit and retain exceptional faculty
- Expand integrative-learning experiences outside the classroom
- Increase campus sustainability
- Provide financial aid for talented students
OUR GOAL - $50 million
Last Update: September, 2020
The Skidmore Fund proudly hit the $50 million Campaign goal on December 31, 2019. With the support of alumni, parents, and friends, raising $7.5 million in 2020-21 will provide critical operating support for all aspects of a Skidmore education and help to meet unanticipated expenses related to the pandemic and re-opening on campus for the fall semester.
Help us Create More at Skidmore by supporting the Skidmore Fund today.
How You Can Help
- Up to $2,499 is pooled with gifts from other donors to support all aspects of a Skidmore education.
$2,500+ provides a leadership gift and membership in the President’s Society (sliding scale for recent graduates).
$5,000+ funds a career-related internship, a SEE-Beyond stipend or a named seat in the Arthur Zankel Music Center*.
$10,000+ provides scholarship support or funds a collaborative research project for next summer*.
*These examples represent just a few of the opportunities available
To make a gift, please visit our website or call the Office of Advancement at 518-580-5660.