The Skidmore Fund touches every aspect of campus life, enhancing educational experiences, supporting world-class faculty and giving the College the resources to fund our most critical priorities, every day.
- Twenty percent. That’s how much more it costs to educate each student above and beyond tuition. Gifts for the Fund make up that difference
- Every gift—at every level—matters. As participation grows, so does the impact for students
- Maintain the best possible campus facilities for academics, the arts and athletics
- Recruit and retain exceptional faculty
- Expand integrative-learning experiences outside the classroom
- Increase campus sustainability
- Provide financial aid for talented students
OUR GOAL - $50 million
Updated January 2019
How You Can Help
- Up to $2,499 is pooled with gifts from other donors to support all aspects of a Skidmore education.
- $2,500+ provides a leadership gift and membership in the President’s Society (sliding scale for recent graduates).
- $5,000+ funds a career-related internship, a SEE-Beyond stipend or a named seat in the Arthur Zankel Music Center*.
- $10,000+ provides scholarship support or funds a collaborative research project for next summer*.
*These examples represent just a few of the opportunities available
To make a gift, please visit our website or call the Office of Advancement at 518-580-5660.