Frances Young Tang '61 Teaching Museum and Art Gallery
The Tang is a national model for museum learning, creativity and undergraduate exploration. Faculty, students and visitors experience dynamic collections, artworks and program every year.
Developing inspirational exhibitions and programs takes expertise and resources. Gifts for the Tang will provide the dedicated funding the Museum needs to retain and enhance its position as a model for innovation and teaching
- Build the Tang’s endowment to $25+ million by its 20th anniversary in 2020
- Acquire works that support the exhibition program and expand teaching possibilities
- Support interdisciplinary exhibitions and programs
OUR GOAL - $20 million
Tang Programs - $10 million goal
Gifts of Art - $10 million goal
Last update: December, 2020
How You Can Help
- Gifts of all levels support current exhibitions, programs, and publications through the Friends of the Tang.
- $15,000+ provides current, named funding for exhibitions, publications, acquisitions or education and outreach initiatives.
- $100,000+ creates an endowed fund to support a specific aspect of the Tang in perpetuity.
- Gifts of art enhance the college's permanent collection—please contact the Tang directly if you would like to donate a work of art.
To make a gift, please visit our website or call the Office of Advancement at 518-580-5660.