Scholarships and Financial Aid
Creativity, passion, and talent can flourish in anyone. Scholarships and financial aid provide motivated students the opportunity to realize their ambitions and fulfill their dreams regardless of their economic circumstances.
- Gifts toward financial aid bring diversity to our community—diversity of culture and experience, of race and ethnicity, and of intellectual interest and academic style
- The need is great, and growing: 69% of our applicants now request financial aid
- Despite remarkable advances, we still cannot fund all deserving students who apply each year
- Recruit, retain, and develop exceptional students
- Bring 20–25 new aided students to campus each year
- Create 80–100 new scholarships by 2020
- Assure that more than half the student body receives aid
- Admit 80% of each class on a need-blind basis
How You Can Help
- Up to $9,999 supports Skidmore's general scholarship fund, providing financial aid to more than 1,000 students each year
- $10,000+ (Scholarship Circle level) provides leadership support for some of the College's most talented students. Donors learn about students' accomplishments throughout the year
- $25,000+ names an annual scholarship to be awarded to a deserving student
- $100,000+ names an endowed scholarship fund providing support in perpetuity to a deserving student or students each year
To make a gift, please visit our website or call the Office of Advancement at 518-580-5660.