Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Risk Management

Motor Vehicle Policy: Forms & Resources


Employee driver authorization application

Student driver authorization application

Additional form required if applicant has a driver's license from a state other than New York.

Form(s) must be completed and turned into Risk Management, along with a copy of the applicant's driver's license.