Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Scheduling Office

Skidmore College Vehicle Use Policies

For faculty, staff, and students, you must be a Registered Driver with the college. To get started on the process of registering or to check your status with the college, please click below.

After you are a Registered Driver with the college, you can request use of a vehicle through EMS.

For more information on vehicle policies, please visit the Skidmore Risk Management webpage.

how-to documentation


Contact 518-580-5860 or email