Skidmore's Public Event Calendar
How to add events to the public events calendar
- Go to EMS and request the space. *If this will be off campus use the building & room called "Calendar Only".
- When making your reservation, answer "yes" to calendar questions on step 3 of EMS request
- After reservation is submitted in EMS, you will receive an email containing a link to fill out event information. Here is where you may add an event description and upload a photo.
- Enter the Calendar Event Description in the suggested format below:
- Event Description including speaker/performer information
- Open to the public (free) or ticket information
- Website for the event
- Sponsor(s) of the event
- Fill out any other required information for the event.
- Hit submit and allow up to 48 hours until event will be published to the public event calendar.
How to view the public events calendar
- Click on the the public events calendar link
- This will bring up this month's calendar of events.
- On the right hand side you can choose which calendar you wish to view (Academic, Arts or the main Campus Events).
- To view more information about an event, click on the name of the event.
- You can filter the calendar information by event types, location, or departments/student groups by using the filter box in the right-hand column.
- To view the calendar as a list format, choose the list icon (second to the left of "View").