If you wish to appeal a parking ticket, complete the Parking Ticket Appeal Form. Members of the Integrity Board meet weekly to review appeals. Decisions are typically emailed within two weeks of submission. If your appeal is accepted, you will be provided information about removal of monetary charges. Appeals will only be granted under extraordinary circumstances. All funds collected from parking tickets are allocated to programs that encourage a safe and responsible campus community.
- All appeals must be submitted within 10 days of being issued a ticket.
- Appeals will only be entertained if you, in fact, are NOT in violation of the policy.
- The Integrity Board will not grant appeals based on other reasons. Examples include
(but are not limited to):
- Being late to class
- Being unaware of Skidmore parking policies
- Having already received several parking tickets
- Difficulty paying the ticket
- Having to carry items
- The college will not reimburse towing charges.
- All Integrity Board decisions are final.
NOTE: The College will not reimburse towing charges.