The membership of the Faculty Development Committee consists of four faculty members with tenure, one each from the areas of the humanities, the natural sciences, the pre-professional programs, and the social sciences, each member to be elected for a three-year term; and a representative of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs, non-voting.
- Ela Lepkowska-White, Management and Business (Spring 2016)
- Crystal Moore (designate from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
- Greg Pfitzer, American Studies
- Viviana Rangil, World Languages and Literatures
- Rachel Roe-Dale, Mathematics (Chair)
- Aiwu Zhao, Management and Business (Fall 2016)
William Tomlinson (Sponsored Research Officer), invited guest