The membership of the Faculty Development Committee consists of four faculty members with tenure, one each from the areas of the humanities, the natural sciences, the pre-professional programs, and the social sciences, each member to be elected for a three-year term; and a representative of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs, non-voting.
- Erica Bastress-Dukehart, History
- Ela Lepkowska-White, Management and Business (leave 17-18)
- Crystal Moore (designate from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
- Flip Phillips, Psychology (Chair)
- Viviana Rangil, World Languages and Literatures
- Joanne Vella, Art (replacement 17-18)
William Tomlinson (Sponsored Research Officer), invited guest