The membership of the Faculty Development Committee consists of four faculty members with tenure, one each from the areas of the humanities, the natural sciences, the pre-professional programs, and the social sciences, each member to be elected for a three-year term; and a representative of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs, non-voting.
- Luciane Beduschi, Music (Fall replacement)
- Alice Dean, Mathematics & Computer Science (Chair-Fall)
- James Kennelly, Management & Business (Chair-Spring; on leave Fall)
- Patricia Rubio, (designate from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
- Shirley Smith, Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Flagg Taylor, Government
William Tomlinson (Sponsored Research Officer), invited guest