The membership of the Faculty Development Committee consists of four faculty members with tenure, one each from the areas of the humanities, the natural sciences, the pre-professional programs, and the social sciences, each member to be elected for a three-year term; and a representative of the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs, non-voting.
- James Kennelly, Management and Business
- Greg Pfitzer, American Studies
- Rachel Roe-Dale, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Patricia Rubio (designate from the Office of the Dean of the Faculty and Vice President for Academic Affairs)
- Shirley Smith, Foreign Languages and Literatures (Chair)
William Tomlinson (Sponsored Research Officer), invited guest