Office of the New York State Attorney GeneralIntern
"The Office of the New York State Attorney General (“OAG”) has paid part-time positions available for full-time students. Students selected will be assigned to the Division of Administration located in the Manhattan office. Students will provide support for the Division staff and must commit to work for 15 hours per week.
Duties would include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. Assist with data entry
2. Assist Mail Services' supervisor
3. Assist Supplies supervisor
4. Assist Print Shop supervisor
5. Other duties as assigned"
- Office of the New York State Attourney General
Click Here For More Details