Below are some helpful links for new and current employees.
Forms and Benefits
- My Employment Information - Manage your benefits options, personal information, payroll statements, and more through this online interface.
- Employment Forms - Here you may download any of the required forms for new or current employees, including state and federal tax forms.
- Skidmore's Benefits Plan Information - Skidmore College is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to our non-union employees at all levels.
- Retirement Planning Information - This link offers you resources to begin exploring your retirement planning options.
Policies and Training
- Policies and Procedures - Know more about the policies that govern our campus.
- Social Media at Skidmore - These social media guidelines will be helpful for anyone posting on social media sites in any capacity.
- EEO and Diversity - Learn more about Skidmore's efforts toward fostering a diverse and inclusive community in which members develop their abilities to live in a complex and interconnected world.
- Education and Development - HR offers a variety of educational programs are offered throughout the year. These programs are geared toward staff development.
- Committee Representation by Staff - A list of College Committees at Skidmore.
- Relocating to the Area - A list of helpful sites with information about local schools, taxes, cost of living data, maps and area statistics.
- Payroll and Holiday Calendars - Download PDFs to help you keep track of important dates.
- Local & Regional Cultural Resources Guide - A quick look at what our region has to offer to individuals with various tastes and cultural backgrounds.
- Staff Advisory Group - The Skidmore Staff Advisory Group helps to promote a positive and collaborative
work environment and provides a platform for communication between staff members and
- Black Faculty and Staff Group - The mission of the Black Faculty and Staff Group is to strengthen relationships
and foster a sense of community and mutual support among Black people within the Skidmore
College community through social gatherings, networking, mentoring, and coalition
Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at: 518-580-5800