Below are some helpful links for new and current employees.
Forms and Benefits
- My Employment Information - Manage your benefits options, personal information, payroll statements, and more through this online interface.
- Employment Forms - Here you may download any of the required forms for new or current employees, including state and federal tax forms.
- Skidmore's Benefits Plan Information - Skidmore College is proud to offer a competitive benefits package to our non-union employees at all levels.
- Retirement Planning Information - This link offers you resources to begin exploring your retirement planning options.
Policies and Training
- Policies and Procedures - Know more about the policies that govern our campus.
- Social Media at Skidmore - These social media guidelines will be helpful for anyone posting on social media sites in any capacity.
- EEO and Diversity - Learn more about Skidmore's efforts toward fostering a diverse and inclusive community in which members develop their abilities to live in a complex and interconnected world.
- Education and Development - HR offers a variety of educational programs are offered throughout the year. These programs are geared toward staff development.
- Relocating to the Area - A list of helpful sites with information about local schools, taxes, cost of living data, maps and area statistics.
- Payroll and Holiday Calendars - Download PDFs to help you keep track of important dates.
- Local & Regional Cultural Resources Guide - A quick look at what our region has to offer to individuals with various tastes and cultural backgrounds
Should you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at: 518-580-5800