SKIDMORE PROGRAMSSkidmore in London
- September 22 - spring program (not offered in fall)
- October 1 - spring program
- March 15 - fall or academic year program
- October 15 - spring program
- March 15 -falloracademic year program
- March 15 - fall program (not offered in spring)
TRAVEL SEMINARS IN 2014-15
- Writing Rome - Rome, Italy - October 24th, 2014
- Music Performance in Context - Italy- October 13th, 2014
APPROVED PROGRAMS ABROAD
2 weeks prior to your program deadline, but:
- no later than October 15 for spring programs, and
- no later than March 15 for academic year or fall programs
- Be sure you know the appropriate deadline for your chosen program.
- Programs in Italy, IHP programs, and many SIT programs tend to fill quickly, so apply
- Fine Arts and some music programs often require a portfolio to be submitted with the application, which will take extra time to prepare. Be sure to plan accordingly in order to meet required deadlines.
Special approved program deadlines:
- February 1*: London School of Economics (IFSA-Butler) - full-year applications only
- February 1*: Oxford University (Arcadia) - one yearly deadline for full-year or spring participation
- August 1*: IES Nagoya in Japan for spring program
*Students must submit an OCSE Approved Program Application at least 2 weeks before the program's deadline.
Applications may be accepted after the listed deadlines on a case-by-case basis. Contact OCSE for details.
APPROVED PROGRAMS IN THE U.S. (DOMESTIC PROGRAMS)
- February 1 (for fall and spring participation)
The Washington Semester
- November 1 - spring program
- April 1 - fall program
The Semester in Environmental Science at Woods Hole
- March 1 - fall program (not offered in spring)
NON-APPROVED PROGRAMS PETITION
- September 15 - spring programs
- February 15 - fall or academic year programs
Students should declare a major in the Registrar's Officeat least two weeks prior to submitting an application to OCSE.
Late applications WILL NOT be accepted.