Off-Campus Study & Exchanges
Health and Safety
- Skidmore College Health Services
- SAFETI Clearinghouse covers many safety issues for students abroad
- Travel Clinic - Information on travel related health matters.
- Travel Health Online - Your guide to healthand safety in more than 220 countries
- Regional Health Advisories - A list by destination of the epidemics, diseases, and common infections.
- Study Abroad Safety Handbook - From the Center for Global Education, this handbook provides resources and preparation tips for students considering study abroad and parents trying to help them.
- CDC Vaccination Information - From the National Center for Infectious Diseases, critical information on what vaccinations are necessary or suggested before traveling to certain countries.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - From the National Center for Infectious Diseases, this site contains a section called Travelers' Health which has information on diseases that can affect travelers.