Orientation Information for First-Year and Transfer Students
Welcome to Skidmore! Whether you are an incoming first-year student staying on campus or heading to London, an international student, or a transfer student, we have planned an orientation to help you make the transition to Skidmore. We’ve tailored each orientation to fit the unique needs of each group. From sessions meant to help you get to know your classmates, explore the campus, and discuss your academic goals and pursuits, our purpose is to be sure you have the information you need to begin a successful career at Skidmore. For this reason, Orientation is required for all first-year and transfer students.
Below you will find the dates and schedules for orientations happening this fall.
Click here for the 2013 Family Orientation Guide.
- London FYE: August 19-21, 2013
- International Student Orientation: August 23-27, 2013
- Sophomore Outdoor Leadership Experience, SOLE: August 27-31, 2013
- Pre-Orientation: August 28-31, 2013
- New Student Orientation: August 31-September 6, 2013
- Transfer Student Orientation: August 31-September 6, 2013
- Parent Orientation: August 28, 2013 or August 31, 2013