Lost and Found
Below is a list of items currently in Lost & Found, located in Campus Safety as well as a list of items Community members are missing.
- Silver ring outside of Whitman Way - 3/4/2020
- Airpod earpiece from Case Green - 3/2/2020
- LL Bean Jacket from Spa - 3/2/2020
- Ear buds in Case from Dining Hall - 2/28/2020
- Earring in a bottle from Health Services - 2/27/2020
- Wired Headphones from Health Services-2/27/2020
- Airpod Case from Jonsson Tower Lot - 2/25/2020
- Small beaded purse from Burgess Cafe - 2/25/2020
- Key from JKB Theater - 2/25/2020
- Red Jacket from Falstaff's - 2/23/2020
- Ear bud case from Case Lot - 2/15/2020
- Ear bud Case from Case Center - 2/13/2020
- Multi-colored Purse from Dining Hall - 2/11/2020
- Ring in Wilmarth - 2/9/2020
- Gold ring with stone from Tisch - 2/6/2020
- Headphones from Dining Hall - 2/3/2020
- Airpod case near Wait Hall - 2/3/2020
- Cell Phone with cracked screen - 2/1/2020
- I-Buds in case from Skidmore Shop - 1/28/2020
- Headphones from Weight Room - 1/23/2020
- Skidmore ring with green stone in Zankel-1/19/2020
- Purple Glasses - 3/19/2020
- Green Skidmore Sweatshirt - 3/17/2020
- Black/Red Bluetooth Headphones-3/5/2020
- Sleeping bag in black bag - 3/3/2020
- Blackish-Gray Patagonia Jacket - 2/24/2020
- Megaboom Bluetooth Speaker - 2/23/2020
- Maroon/Gold Persciption Glasses - 2/21/2020
- Blue backpack - 2/20/2020
- Brown Wallet - 2/14/2020
- Wedding Band at Dining Hall - 2/10/2020
- Gold & black bracelet - 2/8/2020
- Apple Pencil Gen 2 - 02/05/2020
- Airpods in a case - 1/30/2020
- Laptop in a Sleeve - 1/23/2020
- Red/Black Stanley shirt - 1/20/2020
To claim an item, fill out the form below or stop by Campus Safety in Jonsson Tower.
To return a found item, fill out the form below or contact Campus Safety at 518-580-5567.
Report a Lost Item
If you would like to report a lost item, fill out this form.
Report a Found Item
If you would like to report a found item, fill out this form.
Claim a LIsted Item
If you would like to claim a listed item, fill out this form.