Parking During Breaks
- Attention students: As you prepare for the end of the semester, please keep in mind Skidmore's parking policy, which will be enforced during the summer break.
- Anyone leaving a vehicle on campus during break periods (Thanksgiving break, between fall and spring semesters, spring break or between spring and fall semesters) must provide Campus Safety with a completed vehicle waiver.
- The college is not responsible for vehicles on college property.
- Due to construction taking place on campus this summer, all vehicles must be parked in the lower level of the Northwoods parking lot. The upper area of the Northwoods parking lot is reserved for students who will remain on campus during the summer break. See attached map for designated parking areas. (Click here to see to map.)
- Vehicles found to be in violation of this policy are subject to ticketing and towing at the owner's expense without notification.
- It is always best to contact Campus Safety prior to leaving on break to confirm the location of extended parking.
Facilities Services retains the option to modify these plans as needed to accommodate changing weather conditions. All attempts will be made to notify the community in a timely fashion.
Vehicles parked in violation of this policy are subject to ticketing and towing at the owner's expense without notification.