Snow Removal Policy "The Snow Plan"
When the Snow Plan is enacted, the community will be notified by e-mail, flyers and the SUN System text messaging the day before plowing begins.
- Commuter lots will be plowed between the hours of 2 a.m. and 7 a.m. This will provide parking for commuters.
- Vehicles parked in overnight lots will be required to move to commuter lots between 5 p.m. and midnight.
- All remaining lots will be plowed between the hours of 2 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- Commuters may find the commuter lots full. However, there will be available parking in the overnight lots.
- Vehicles must be moved back to overnight lots between 5 p.m. and midnight.
- All Parking returns to normal.
ANY CARS PARKED IN VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY ARE SUBJECT TO TOWING AT THE OWNER'S EXPENSE WITHOUT NOTICE!
Snow Plan Schedule
(Please place a copy of this on your bulletin board.)
When the snow plan is implemented, the college community will be notified by e-mail, text messages and flyers. Snow removal procedures will take place between 2 a.m. and 7 a.m. each day. Residential students are required to move their vehicles to commuter lots after 5 p.m. of Day 1.
DAY 1 (Commuter & Zankel lots) 2–7 a.m.
DAY 2 (overnight lots) 2–7 a.m.
Barrett Center Loop
|Arts Quad A|
|Case Lot||Arts Quad B|
|Dance Theater/Lodge Lot||Falstaff's Lot|
|Harder Hall Lot||Northwoods Parking Lot|
|Jonsson Tower Lot||Sussman Parking Lots|
|North Hall Lot||Tang Lot|
|Palamountain Lot||Wait Lot|
|Sports Center/Greenberg Childcare Lots||West Lot|
|Perimeter Road Spaces (CLOSED DURING WINTER)|
Commuters will be required to park in overnight lots on Day 2.
Vehicles parked on campus, including Sussman Village and Northwoods Apartments, must be back to their respective parking lots between 5 p.m. and midnight of Day 2.
**No courtesy calls will be made.**
Vehicles not moved are subject to towing at the owner's expense.