Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of the Registrar

Enrollment Certification

The Registrar's Office provides official certification and enrollment verification for:

Good Student Driver Verification Sports Eligibility
Insurance Verification Scholarship Certifications
International Student Id Application  Veteran Certifications 
International Military Deferment Verification of Degree   
Letter of Good Academic Standing  Verification of Student Status for Jury Duty
Loan Deferment Requests  


To Request a Certification Letter:                           

Complete the following form and deliver it to the Office of the Registrar in Starbuck Center or send an email to;

Certification Letter Request Form   

Be sure to include the following information if you do not use the form:

  • Student's full name(include maiden name if applicable)
  • Term needed: Fall Term/Yr [i.e. Fall 2020], Spring Term/Yr or All Terms
  • Class year or dates of attendance at Skidmore
  • Where the certification is to be sent:  Address, fax# or campus mail.  Sending enrollment certification letter through campus mail your Skidmore mail box # is REQUIRED.
  • Type of certification: Enrollment, Good Student, Degree or Veterans
  • Deadlines
  • Any additional information needed (parent reference info[i.e. name or social security number, insurance policy number, etc.]