The Registrar's Office provides official certification and enrollment verification
|Good Student Driver Verification||Sports Eligibility|
|Insurance Verification||Scholarship Certifications|
|International Student Id Application||Veteran Certifications|
|International Military Deferment||Verification of Degree|
|Letter of Good Academic Standing||Verification of Student Status for Jury Duty|
|Loan Deferment Requests|
To Request An Enrollment Verification Letter For Matriculated Students:
- An Enrollment Verification Letter may be obtained by logging in to the Banner Student System.
- select Student, then Enrollment Verification.
- You can choose from three different types of Enrollment Verification Certificates.
The first two types of certifications is usually all that is needed for most Enrollment
1. Certify Selected Term Only: to include the selected term only (i.e. if Spring 2020 is selected, verification will
be just for Spring 2020)
2. Certify Selected & Next Term: to include the selected and subsequent major spring/fall term (i.e. if Spring
2020 term selected, verification will be done for Spring 2020 and Fall 2020)
3. Certify Terms – All Terms: to include all Terms
4. Certify for Jury Duty Summons: to include the selected term only and to meet the verification need for a
How Do You Want The Enrollment Verification Sent:
It is recommended for the fastest deliver to send via email.
- Email: You can either email the certification letter to yourself or to another individual, business
or college. To email you MUST enter the Email Address in the Issued To: field below.
- Fax: Enter a fax number
- Regular Mail: Select an address where your enrollment verification should be delivered by choosing one of the stored addresses in the Student System or enter some other address.
To Check On The Status Of Your Enrollment Verification Request:
- Login to Banner Student System; select Student, then Enrollment Verification.
- Under the Continue button there are two links, select “View Status of Enrollment Verification Requests”. A pop up window will display (make sure pop up blocker is turned off) with the status of the request.
To Request A Degree Verification Letter: