This committee reviews curricular matters, especially individual course proposals and major and minor requirements, including the implementation of policies concerning all-college requirements. The committee may also consider curriculum questions brought before it by the faculty, students, and administration, and general recommendations concerning immediate and long-range curricular matters. Questions and requests should be forwarded to the chair.
All proposals must be submitted to the Associate Dean of the Faculty, who will then forward a copy of the proposal to the Chair of the College Curriculum Committee.
Deadlines are September 15 for the spring term and December 15 for the fall term. The one exception is with the FYE course proposals, the deadline for which is January 25 to the FYE Director and February 1 to the Curriculum Committee.
Curriculum Committee 2013-2014:
- Sharon Clemmey - Registrar's Office representative (non-voting)
- David DeConno, Registrar (non-voting)
- Michael Eckmann, Mathematics & Computer Science, tenured 2014
- Corey Freeman-Gallant, Associate Dean of Faculty for Academic Policy and Advising (non-voting)
- Sylvia McDevitt, Biology, tenured 2015
- T.H. Reynolds, Health and Exercise Sciences, tenured 2016
- Patricia Rubio, Associate Dean of the Faculty for Personnel, Development, and Diversity
- Shirley Smith, Foreign Languages & Literatures, tenured, Chair 2014
- Jessica Strasser '15, student rep 2014
- Kenji Tierney, Anthropology, untenured 2015
- Aiwa Zhao, Management and Business, untenured 2016