Creative Thought Creating Value
The Skidmore-Saratoga Consulting Partnership - SSCP - is the public face of MB360, an advanced seminar and practicum on strategic consulting affording highly accomplished Skidmore students an invaluable, for-credit opportunity to gain hands-on consulting experience.
Click here to read catalog course description. - TBA
SSCP's mission is to create a strategic partnership between our campus and our community by offering pro bono consulting services to enable the region’s for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises to realize their potential and achieve their goals - creative thought creating value.
Watch our 2 minute video to discover how SSCP creates value - for students and clients:
SSCP consulting teams tackle complex business and organizational challenges during intensive 12-week engagements culminating in a comprehensive consulting report and a formal presentation of strategic recommendations to the client's executive team or board of directors. Example SSCP services include:
- Analyzing profitability, feasibility and sustainability
- Benchmarking competitive and comparative landscapes
- Researching market perceptions through focus groups and surveys
- Recommending marketing, communications and social media initiatives
- Drafting actionable business plans and strategies
SSCP clients are regional businesses, arts organizations, non-profits and social enterprises eager to gain strategic insight and ready to step back from day-to-day operations to look at the big picture. SSCP clients value this unique opportunity to really get to know their competition, their customers, their brand, their future – using analytical frameworks and techniques employed by the most prestigious consulting firms and proven highly effective.
Click here to learn more about current and previous SSCP clients. - TBA
- Follow SSCP on Twitter and on FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/SkidmoreSaratogaConsultingPartnership/
- Check out our external website at http://skidmoreconsulting.squarespace.com/