Creative Thought Creating Value
The Skidmore-Saratoga Consulting Partnership (SSCP) is the public face of MB360, an advanced seminar and practicum on strategic consulting affording highly accomplished Skidmore students an invaluable, for-credit opportunity to gain hands-on consulting experience.
Click here to read catalog course description.
SSCP's mission is to create a strategic partnership between our campus and our community by offering pro bono consulting services to enable the region’s for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises to realize their potential and achieve their goals: creative thought creating value.
Watch our 2 minute video to discover how SSCP creates value for students and clients.
SSCP consulting teams tackle complex business and organizational challenges during intensive 12-week engagements culminating in a comprehensive consulting report and a formal presentation of strategic recommendations to the client's executive team or board of directors. Example SSCP services include:
- Analyzing profitability, feasibility, and sustainability
- Benchmarking competitive and comparative landscapes
- Researching market perceptions through focus groups and surveys
- Recommending marketing, communications, and social media initiatives
- Drafting actionable business plans and strategies
SSCP clients are regional businesses, arts organizations, nonprofits, and social enterprises eager to gain strategic insight and ready to step back from day-to-day operations to look at the big picture. SSCP clients value this unique opportunity to really get to know their competition, their customers, their brand, their future—using analytical frameworks and techniques employed by the most prestigious consulting firms and proven highly effective.
Click here to learn more about current and previous SSCP clients.
- Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SkidmoreSaratogaConsultingPartnership/
- Check out our external website at http://www.skidmoreconsulting.org