Our Photography area engages students in the aesthetic and technical aspects of the digital photographic process. Our courses emphasize increasing visual sensitivity, using creative problem solving, and exploring visual expression while building photographic skill sets. Faculty build awareness of photographic issues and provide guided instruction in principles of composition, post-processing techniques, and portfolio presentation.
Our Photography Studio:
- Has 18 Desktop iMac Work Stations
- Creative Suite Software
- Digital Projection capabilities
- Both a Flatbed and Hasselblad film scanner
- Large format color printers
- Work space for digital photography
- Designated Lighting Studio
- Equipment Cage offers LED panel light kits, digital camera and tripods for checkout.
- Photography I (AR 229)
- Photography II (AR 330)
- Special Topics in Studio Art: Photography (AR 264G, AR 351G)