Announcements and Updates
First-Year and Transfer housing for 2018–19
The housing process for incoming first-year students in the class of 2022 and transfer students (all classes) will begin on June 4th.
Starting at 10:00 am on Monday, June 4th, housing questionnaires will become available for both groups, the first-year housing questionnaire for first-year students and the transfer housing questionnaire for transfer students. Student responses to these questionnaires will be used to create students' housing and roommate assignments.
The housing questionnaires can be accessed via the following link:
All assignments will be sent of via Skidmore email in mid- to late July.
Damage charges for the 2017-18 have been applied to student accounts. Students charged for damages and cleaning in the 2017-18 living spaces have been emailed with specifics regarding any charges.
Students who have not been emailed have not been charged.
If students wish to appeal any charges they must contact the Office of Residential Life via email at email@example.com by Friday, July 20th at 4:30 pm.
- 2017–18 Residential Life and Housing Handbook
- Local Transportation
- Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct Information
- Student Handbook
- Academic Advising
- Campus Life and Engagement
- Campus Safety
- Career Development Center
- Community Service Programs
- Counseling Center
- Dean of Students and VP of Student Affairs
- Dining Services
- Facilities Services
- First-Year Experience (FYE)
- Health Promotion
- Health Services
- Leadership Activities
- Opportunity Programs
- Post Office
- Religious and Spiritual Life
- Student Academic Services
- Student Diversity Programs