About Campus Safety
The Department of Campus Safety provides information pertaining to emergency preparedness and a wide range of safety and security issues. Our approach is to work collaboratively with all segments of the community to solve problems, resolve conflicts, and create a safe environment in which to obtain a quality education.
FACE MASK / GLOVE REQUESTS FOR DEPARTMENTS
Click here to requests face masks and gloves for your department.
NEW SAFETY INFORMATIONCampus Safety - How to use the CIS Fire Doors
Urgent Notification System
The Skidmore Urgent Notification System (SUNS) is a web-based, mass-notification system that enables the Department of Campus Safety to send instant alerts to all students, faculty, and staff cell phones, email accounts, pagers, & web pages automatically all at once from one easy-to-use interface.
- Students are automatically enrolled into the system with the cell phone number
provided to the College.
- Employees must enroll themselves.
If your cell phone number changes, update your account to stay current on all alerts.
Quick Links to Programs, Services and Policies
- Anonymous Crime Reporting
- Bias Response Group
- Campus Safety Alerts
- Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act
- Clery Act
- Driving and Parking Rules for Campus
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fake ID Disposal
- Fire Safety Orientation
- Harassing Telephone Call Policy
- Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Lost and Found
- Making Good Neighbors
- Motor Vehicle Use Policy
- Personal Safety Escorts
- Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct Information
- Skidmore Urgent Notification Systems (SUNS)
- TIPS Hotline
- Vehicle Registration - Student
- Vehicle Registration - Employee
- Vehicle Waiver & Release Form
- Weather Information
- Winter Parking Policy