Student Course Schedule Changes - Drop/Add
Points to remember:
- You may change your course schedule during the Drop/Add period which takes place during the first week of classes each semester.
- Double check all course and section numbers to avoid registration and grade problems.
- When changing the grade option (S/U or Audit) please note that only one course per semester may be taken S/U and only two courses per semester may be audited. The S/U option cannot be changed after the Drop/Add deadline.
- Submit appropriate special forms when adding courses like private music lessons, internships, independent studies, and advanced studio art courses.
- Save time and ease frustration by presenting the correct information and being prepared with all of the necessary signatures.
- All forms must be hand delivered to the Registrar's Office by 4:00PM on the last day of the Drop/Add period (last day of the first week of classes).
- Around the end of the third week of classes an email will be sent informing students that their final course schedules for the semester are available to view online.
- All applications for late changes made after the Drop/Add deadline must be approved by the Committee on Academic Standing (CAS). Please visit the Registrar's Office to discuss this procedure.