Dear Class of 2023 … Love, Skidmore
Over the past four years, members of the Class of 2023 have left their mark on the Skidmore community – in the classroom, in athletics, on stages, in clubs, and in all aspects of campus life.
Skidmore faculty and staff who have witnessed their journey – through adversity and triumphs – have come to know them like family.
As the graduates prepare for the next phase of their lives, several faculty and staff are sharing what they’ll miss and remember most about the Class of 2023 and, with hope and excitement, they are extending their well wishes for the future.
Featuring, in order of appearance:
- Winston Grady-Willis, professor and director of Black studies
- Manny Valentin, head coach, crew
- Matt Chatham, strength and conditioning coach
- Carrie Imbrogno-O'Dell, catering supervisor, Dining Services
- Michael Arnush, associate professor of classics and associate dean of the faculty for student academic affairs
- Xiaoshuo Hou, associate professor of sociology and Asian studies
- Tom Marcellus, inventory coordinator, Skidmore Shop
- Sarah DiPasquale, associate professor and chair of the Dance Department