The 2019 CDC Summer Experience Fund Awards are accepting applications Through Monday, March 25 at Noon.
- These awards are open to all class years and majors.
- Award recipients will receive funding to pursue unpaid summer internships.
- Prior to applying for a Summer Experience Fund award, students must have applied for a summer internship or volunteer experience. The experience does NOT have to be secured prior to applying for a Summer Experience Fund award.
- Students may submit applications to as many awards as they wish.
- All applications must be submitted on Handshake.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Preparing you for anything, so you can pursue your own thing.
Skidmore's Career Development Center is committed to supporting all students and alumni through the creative process of integrating their liberal arts education and experiences into a satisfying career. We help students and alumni develop self-knowledge, cultivate partnerships on and off-campus, prepare for experiential opportunities, and manage their careers proactively.
Whether you're a first-year or a senior, we're here to help you at the first step.
Let us help you define your vision and access all that the Skidmore community has
to offer and help you succeed in what speaks to you.
EXPLORE THE STILL DECIDING CAREER COMMUNITY
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT