Hello and welcome to the Department of Management and Business at Skidmore College! Our program is very unique in that we provide a first-rate management and business curriculum in conjunction with Skidmore's quintessential liberal arts tradition. Thus, our majors and minors enjoy the richness of a broad-based, traditional liberal arts education while also being immersed deeply in the functional areas of business such as accounting, marketing, finance, and organizational behavior. We can think of no better educational combination to prepare students for the complex, multidisciplinary challenges facing our societies today. So, please, explore our site to gain a better sense of who we are and what we are about, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Why Management and Business at Skidmore?
- Small classes
- Committed and distinguished faculty mentors
- A global and multiculturally diverse perspective
- Hands-on experience, case studies, and presentations
- Curricular breadth and depth
- An extraordinary liberal arts environment
- Thesis and honors opportunities
- Meaningful, relevant internships
Video: MB 107 Presentations