Our Alumni are involved in a wide range of industries and fields doing varied work. They are really putting the “Creative Thought Matters” education they received at Skidmore to use.
From left to right.
Back row: Patrick Pierre-Victor '14, Alejandro Valdez '15, Ginny Calderon '13, Junior Javier Burgos’14, Jon Crowe '05, Anthony Ellis ‘13, Angela Botiba '15, Hao Zou ‘13 , Garrett Colgan’13, Christopher Tennekoon’09
Front row: Sze Wa Chung ‘13, Mabel Fung'15, Jasmilca Martinez '15, Kunyu Tan’13, Professor Colleen Burke, Andrew Rubin ‘90
A sampler of where our graduates are working:
- ABKCO Music & Records, NYC
- Accedra Asset Management, San Francisco, Calif.
- Accenture Consulting, NYC
- Adept Group, Tokyo, Japan
- Aetna Life & Casualty, Hartford, Conn.
- Alliance Sports Management, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Amazon Japan, Tokyo
- AMEX Foundation, NYC
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, St. Louis, Mo.
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, NYC
- BNP Paribas, NYC
- Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Ridgefield, Conn.
- Booz & Co., Chicago, Ill.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Calvin Klein, NYC
- CBS Interactive-Sports, NYC
- Christie's Travel, London, England
- Comcast Entertainment, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Department of Treasury/IRS, Boston, Mass.
- Deutsche Bank Securities, NYC
- Dunkin' Brands, Boston, Mass.
- Equity Investment Bank, Nairobi, Kenya
- ESPN, NYC
- Fenway Sports Management, Boston, Mass.
- GE Capital, NYC
- Houghton Mifflin, Boston, Mass.
- JP Morgan, NYC
- John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance, Boston, Mass.
- King Arthur Flour, Norwich, Vt.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates, Burlington, Vt.
- NASA, Greenbelt, Md.
- NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Digital Ad Sales, NYC
- Nike, Beaverton, Ore.
- Patagonia, Ventura, Calif.
- Pfizer, Reston, Va.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Fund, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Quaker Oats, Chicago, Ill.
- Royal Bank of Scotland, NYC
- Saatchi & Saatchi, NYC
A sampler of where our graduates are continuing their education:
- Baruch University
- Boston University Law School
- Cardoza School of Law, Yeshiva University
- Mercer University
- New York University
- Parsons The New School of Design
- Savannah College of Arts and Design
Articulation agreements Skidmore has in Business with some other schools:
- 4 + 1 M.B.A. Program with Clarkson University
- 4 + 1 M.B.A. Program with Rochester Institute of Technology
- 4 + 1 M.B.A. Program with Union Graduate College
- 4 + 1 Master of Science in Accounting (M.S.A.) Program with Syracuse University
- 4 + 1 Master of Science in Finance (M.S.F.) Program with Syracuse University
- Whitman M.B.A. Advantage Program with Syracuse University
To see what some of our alumni are doing in their post-Skidmore lives, see our Creative Thought Works website.