Revised Fall 2018
1. General Regulations
- a. All recitals require an audition (see details in respective recital categories).
- Recitals may be held in Helen Filene Ladd Concert Hall or ELM and, if available, other performing spaces on campus, such as Wilson Chapel, the Payne Room at the Tang. There is limited amount of available recital times in Helen Filene Recital Hall, those are to be scheduled with the Managing Director of Zankel. Recitals in other spaces can be made with the Music Department Administrative Assistant.
- Student Recitalists should be aware that various ensemble, faculty, or guest artist concerts/lectures may be scheduled during these allocated times, but such events will be reserved before the semester begins.
- Seniors have until one week after senior recital auditions to reserve a date for their recital in Ladd concert hall. However, recitals may not be scheduled until after auditioning and faculty approval.
- If the faculty approves the recital audition, the student continues preparation for completion of the recital in the spring semester.