Welcome Prospective First Year Students
Class of 2023
Academic Year 2019/2020
- To apply for Skidmore grant assistance begin by checking "yes" on the Skidmore Admission application to the question asking: Are you applying for financial aid?
- When completing the Skidmore Admission application and the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE be sure to use your correct social security number. While the social security number is not required on the admission application, it is required when applying for financial aid. Delays in matching your financial aid and admission applications will occur if you do not provide your name and social security number as it appears on your social security card.
- The CSS PROFILE is required for Skidmore Grant eligibility determination.
- The FAFSA is required for Federal aid eligibility determination.
IMPORTANT FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Early Decision I (EDI) - November 15, 2018
- Early Decision II (EDII) - January 15, 2019
- Regular Decision - January 15, 2019
Application for Skidmore Grant Eligibility
......is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Complete the 2019-2020 College Scholarship Service (CSS) Financial Aid PROFILE
The Skidmore College Code is 2815.
- If you own a business or farm you will need to complete the 2019/2020 Business/Farm Supplement. Including parents who file Schedule C, Schedule F, Schedule K-1 or Form 1120. The
completed form may be emailed in PDF format to email@example.com or faxed to 518-580-5752.
- If your parents do not live together, each parent must complete a separate 2019-20 CSS Profile. It is highly recommended that the student and the “custodial” parent start the CSS Profile application before the “non-custodial” parent starts theirs. If either or both parent is remarried, that parent’s current spouse’s information would also be provided on the CSS Profile.