Get ahead, stay on track, or catch up this summer! Online or in-person.
Skidmore Summer Sessions are a great way to get ahead or catch up on classes. Select in-person or online courses – your choice. Three summer sessions to fit your schedule, location, and time-zone.
Course Registration now OPEN!
2021 Session Dates
- Session 1: Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, July 2
- Session 2: Tuesday, July 6 - Friday, August 6
- Session 3: Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, August 6
Instructional Methods for 2021
Select in-person or online courses. The instructional method associated with each course is indicated in the Summer 2021 Master Schedule, which is searchable by instructional method. Be sure to select classes based on your schedule, location, and time-zone. The options are:
- In-person: no remote learners.
- Hyflex: In-person or Online (Sync) - in-person/synchronous online attendance, with both campus and remote learners.
- Online: Asynchronous -online, no required class meetings in real-time, no time zone considerations.
- Online: Synchronous - online, required class meetings in real-time, time zone considerations.
- Online: Mix of Sync & Async - online, mix sync/async meetings, time zone considerations.
- Hybrid: Mix of In-person/Online - both components, no remote learners.
Skidmore students enrolled in online or in-person summer courses may sign up for on-campus housing for the session in which the course runs. On-campus housing is not available to visiting students.
- Contact the Office of Residential Life Housing applications open on April 1. Students are encouraged to apply on as soon as possible, as housing will be limited.
Skidmore College will be requiring that any student who is living, studying, working, conducting research or doing an internship on campus this summer be vaccinated against COVID-19. More information regarding this policy can be found here.