Forms, Documents and Links
- CSS Financial Aid Profile (School Code 2815)
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (School Code 002814)
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Required Federal document to work on campus. Form must be completed and proof of eligibility must be provided in person at the Financial Aid Office. For instructions on how to complete the I-9, please visit here.
- I-9 Acceptable Documents- a complete list of acceptable documents to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Form. All documents must be original (no photocopies) and presented to a member of the financial aid staff.
- Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note- to be completed by first time student loan borrowers
- Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling - to be completed by first time student loan borrowers
- Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling - to be completed by students who graduate or who are no longer enrolled at least half-time (six credits)
- 2023-24 Identity Document for Federal Verification
- 2024-25 Identity Document for Federal Verification
- PLUS Loan Application - Parent Federal PLUS Loan Application
- PLUS Loan - Certification Statement
- PLUS Loan MPN - Parent Federal PLUS Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- SCIP - Skidmore College Installment Plan (Bursar's Office)
- IRS Online Tax Transcript Request- To request a Federal Tax Return Transcript for parent and/or student.
- Verification Worksheet 2023/2024 - Dependent Student
Required form to verify FAFSA data. Student (not parent) must initiate this online form and has access to only the student sections. Students will be asked for the parent’s email address. Students should provide the email address of the parent who completed the FAFSA. A notification will then be sent to that parent’s email with instructions and a link to create a Dynamic Forms (our office’s software for processing e-forms) login in order to complete the parent portions of the form and electronically “sign” online. Once the parent sections of the form are also complete, the parent can submit the form which will be uploaded directly to our office.
- Verification Worksheet 2023/2024 - Independent Student
Required form to verify FAFSA data. Physical signature is required from student. Independence is determined by the Financial Aid Office
- Verification of Non-filing IRS letter- This is a type of tax transcript that provides proof that the IRS has no record of a filed Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ for the year requested. Be sure to request this form specifically from the IRS online transcript request link.
- Tuition Exchange Information for Employees of Institutions Participating in the TE
Provides information on the Tuition Exchange Program for employees of other institutions.
- Tuition Exchange Information for Dependents of Skidmore Employees
Provides information on the Tuition Exchange Program for Skidmore College employees.