Arrange to have your meeting or conference at Skidmore College.
During the summer months, Saratoga Springs is “the place to be.” Our beautiful campus is a short walk from historic downtown where entertainment abounds. Skidmore is the perfect setting for your summer conference, and Special Programs provides a central location to handle all of your needs. Our Special Programs staff works directly with you to be sure your experience on campus is a positive one. From start to finish, you will have the personal attention of a meeting planner dedicated to your conference, who will make sure your experience on campus is a positive one.
Conference Planning Services
- Summer On-Campus Accommodations - Plan your entire Conference on Skidmore College's beautiful campus. Stay on campus, eat in our award-winning dining facilities and have your sessions in one of many state-of-the-art multimedia spaces. Residential conferences get full usage of our sports center and campus library. We also offer a Bed & Breakfast Option for your conference attendees if your conference is in Saratoga Springs or the Capital District.
- Meeting & Event Management Services - Only looking for meeting, event and catering spaces for you conference? Skidmore College offers your group one-of-a-kind classrooms, large auditorium spaces, amazing one of a kind venues, and customizable catering.
- Online Registration Services: Collect registrations and payments for your conference online. Our staff will design a custom registration form that fits your needs, collect payments, and provide you with a roster of attendees. Basic and Premium packages are available.
- Association of Collegiate Conferences and Events Directors International (ACCED–I)
- Association of College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I)
- Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce
- Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau
Please contact Wendy Kercull with any questions regarding summer conferences at Skidmore College.