Campus Safety Advisory Committee
This committee is established to comply with New York Education Law 129-a. The committee is tasked to review current campus security policies and procedures and make recommendations for their improvement. It shall specifically review current policies and procedures for:
- educating the campus community, including security personnel and those persons who advise or supervise students, about sexual assault, domestic violence and stalking offenses pursuant to section sixty-four hundred thirty-two of this article;
- educating the campus community about personal safety and crime prevention;
- reporting sexual assaults, domestic violence and stalking incidents and assisting victims during investigations;
- referring complaints to appropriate authorities;
- counseling victims; and
- responding to inquiries from concerned persons.