Palamountain Dinner & Drinks
Want to enhance your viewing experience? Order dinner in! The Polo by Twilight planning committee is pleased to present the following Palamountain dining options:
Hatties will donate 10% of all dinner proceeds on 7/21 to the Palamountain Scholarship Fund.
Longfellows has created a special menu titled, “Skidmore Palamountain Cup” in celebration of the event and will donate a portion of these dinner proceeds to the Palamountain Scholarship Fund. They have committed to donate a minimum of $1,000.00
Palamountain Cucumber Quarantine Cooler
Raise a glass! Join the Junior Committee in a toast celebrating the 41st Annual Polo by Twilight event. This cool cocktail is perfect for an warm July evening.
- 1 1/2 oz gin (1 1/2 oz equals 3 Tbsp)
- 4-6 slices cucumber
- 1/4 medium lime (sliced)
- 4 oz tonic water
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp sugar (*optional)
- Add mint, lime, gin, and sugar (if using) to shaker and muddle.
- Add cucumber slices to shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture over glass filled with ice and top with tonic water.
- Stir, let set for a few minutes for the flavors to enhance and enjoy.
Notes *If you prefer a sweeter drink, add sugar to taste.