Housing for Summer Session 2 is full. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Summer Housing Overview
We are thrilled you are planning on joining us on campus this summer! Whether you are taking a class, doing research or working to support our campus, Skidmore and Saratoga Springs are the places to be for an unforgettable summer!
Important Dates for Summer 2019
- February 1: Summer Sessions course registration opens
- March 4: Housing Application opens
- May 6: Housing Application deadline for Session 1 (May 26 - June 29) and Session 1 & 2 ( May 26 - August 4)
- June 9: Housing Application deadline for Session 2 (June 30 - August 3)
Move-In and Move-Out Dates
- May 26: Summer Session 1 & 3 Move-In
- June 29: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- June 30: Summer Session 2 Move-In
- August 4: Summer Session 2 & 3 Move-Out
- Housing after August 3 is considered a late departure and requires prior approval. Please contact us if you require housing after this date.
See more dates in the full Summer Week Calendar.
Housing Cancellation Deadlines and No Shows
Students wishing to cancel their housing must request a cancellation by May 16 for Session 1 arrival, or by June 20 for Session 2 arrival. Cancellations received after the specified dates may be subject to a cancellation fee of $250 applied to your Skidmore Student Account.
- Students who no show for their summer housing will be subject to a fee of $250
Meal Plan Change and Cancellation Deadline
- Students living in apartments and residence halls** may change their meal plan no
- Session 1 - Saturday, June 1
- Session 2 - Saturday, July 6
Summer Student Housing is available to
- Students enrolled in Skidmore College Summer Sessions Classes for credit
- Students participating in Summer Collaborative Research
- Students enrolled in a Skidmore sponsored internship or Skidmore Independent Study
- Student employees working on campus (must be verified by supervisor)
- Undergraduate visiting students and interns
- Please contact us if you are not sure of your eligibility.
Students are housed based on their purpose on campus
- Students are grouped based on arrival and departure dates, but you may request to live with others with the same housing dates when you apply. EXCEPTION: Collaborative Research participants are housed together.
- Requests for roommates/housemates with different housing dates will not be honored. May graduates are housed with non-Skidmore students.
- Limited substance free and quiet housing is available. Please note this may impact roommate preferences.
Summer Housing and Meal Plans are calculated WEEKLY.
- Housing or meal charges cannot be pro-rated by day. Housing and meal plans are based on consecutive weeks for the duration of your stay. Housing and meal plans are not available a la cart.
- See more on Summer Housing and Meal Rates
How to Apply
- Read over Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Review Student Summer Housing Dates and take note of the weeks you will require housing.
- Submit an Online Application. Housing for Summer Session 2 is full.
- Please contact us immediately to request any changes to be made to your housing dates after your application is submitted.
Questions, Clarifications, Concerns? Please Contact Us
Office of Special Programs
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866